THE PECOS COUNTY COMMISSIONERS WILL MEET IN REGULAR SESSION ON MONDAY, MAY 22, 2017 AT 10:00 A. M. IN THE COUNTY COURTROOM, PECOS COUNTY COURTHOUSE, 103 W. CALLAGHAN, FORT STOCKTON, TEXAS.
2. Court to approve Minutes of Previous Meeting(s).
3. Court to consider and/or act upon Stipend Pay for Abel Galindo, who is Training Officer for EMS.
4. Court to consider and/or act upon awarding Bids for Building Roof Repairs or Replacements in Iraan, Texas on the following locations:
a. Iraan Boy Scout Hut, 61190 Yates 9249, Alley Oop Lane
b. Iraan Civic Center, 9279 Alley Oop Lane
c. Iraan Sheriff’s Office, 301 W. 5th
d. Iraan Public Library, 106 W. 5th
e. Iraan Senior Citizens Center, 504 S. Farr
f. Pecos County Pct. 3 Office/Shop,1489 Co. Lp. Rd. 9219
Bids were received in the Pecos County Auditor’s Office by 4:00 p. m. , Wednesday, May 17, 2017.
5. Court to consider and/or act upon Predator Control Report from USDA-APHIS Wildlife Services.
6. Court to consider and/or act upon extending Insurance Coverage for Precinct #4 Employee.
A. Court to examine and approve or disapprove Transfer of Funds for PCMH.
B. Court to consider and/or approve payment of Overtime for PCMH.
C. Court to examine and approve or disapprove Accounts Payable for PCMH.
8. COUNTY TREASURER TO PRESENT:
A. Court to approve or disapprove Financial Report.
B. Court to consider and/or approve payment of County Overtime.
9. COUNTY AUDITOR TO PRESENT:
A. Court to approve or disapprove request for Line Item Transfers and Budget Amendments.
B. Court to approve or disapprove Reports of County Office(s).
C. Court to approve or disapprove Financial Report.
D. Court to examine and approve or disapprove all Accounts.
10. Open discussion with public and news media on today’s agenda items.
11. Court to convene in Executive Session Pursuant to Texas Government Code §551.071 for Consultation with County Attorney, Frank Lacy, regarding Agreement between Fort Stockton Holdings, Republic Water Company of Texas, LLC (Republic LLC), and Middle Pecos Groundwater Conservation District pertaining to Court of Appeals and Settlement Agreement.
12. Court to re-convene in Open Session pursuant to Texas Government Code §551.102 to take actions as may be necessary and/or vote on Matter deliberated in the above Closed Session.
Joe Shuster, County Judge